- Therapy Specialties: Addiction, Depression, Anxiety, Panic attacks, Trauma, Marital and Relationships, Identity exploration, and Phobias
- Offers: Psychedelic integration
- 4 years of experience
- Speaks: English, Bulgarian
- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Offers Online Appointments
As a therapist, my understanding of the therapeutic process is centered around providing a secure and empathetic space for individuals to freely express thoughts and emotions that may otherwise remain unspoken due to fear of judgment or negative reactions in their everyday lives. We often experience trauma within the context of relationships, and it is within relationships that we find the potential for healing.
The therapeutic relationship serves as an environment where you can explore various aspects of your being, where your emotions, responses, and needs are always accepted and valued, without exception. Through therapy, you can develop a nurturing relationship with those parts of yourself that pose the greatest challenges.
My practice is based on ACT (acceptance and commitment therapy), CI (compassionate inquiry), motivational interviewing, and mindful self-compassion. I work integratively, meaning that I have different tools in my basket, and I try to pick and choose from them, to match the personality of the individual I am working with and the issue they are struggling with. It's important that our work together is adapted to you, rather than you having to conform to a method.
Integration plays a crucial role after experiencing profound shifts in consciousness. It enables us to seamlessly incorporate those experiences into our everyday lives. Think of it as adding new pieces to a puzzle, gradually revealing a clearer and more complete picture.
Join me in therapy and let us navigate the process of integration together. Together, we will explore how to make the most of your consciousness-expanding experiences and find their rightful place in your life. Take the next step towards personal growth and understanding by reaching out and scheduling a session today.
Education and Training
- Bachelor degree in psychology
- Master's degree in clinical and counseling psychology
- Training and experience in working with addiction
- Psychodrama training and experience
- Experience leading group therapy and integration groups
- Training and experience in ACT for depression and anxiety
- Training and experience in CI
- Training and experience in Mindful Self-Compassion
- Motivational interviewing
I also am a part of a supervision group where, alongside colleagues from various psychological counseling paradigms, we discuss cases (without revealing any private information, so that the person's identity will always remain anonymous) and thus open ourselves up to more perspectives